2. Data We Collect
We process personal data so as to be able to provide our services as well as perform our legal or contractual responsibilities. The information we collect from you is:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Country or State
- IP address and other online identifiers
We collect or receive certain this data in different ways in the course of providing our services. We use information for the following purposes:
Newsletter subscription and service usage: You do not need to register or provide information to use the site. However if you make a purchase for any of our mobile network equipment, you need to provide us with valid personal details to process your order. This may include your name and contact information as well as your company information. If you subscribe to our newsletter and consent to information relating to offers, news and our products and services, we will collect, store and use your email address for that purpose. We will need your mailing address and country of residence for delivery purposes.
Automated information: Yatebts.com automatically receives and stores certain information from your device or internet browser when you access the site. This data may include your IP address, device information, cookie data and the pages viewed on the site. This data is stored in our web server’s log file and is used to operate and improve our website and services.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
3.1. What is a cookie
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- For technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- To distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience by making this website more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as pages you visited) when you return to visit this website; and,
- To collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.
- To collect personal data such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers or other tracking technologies such as pixels.
- Third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- In order to opt out of AddRoll targeted advertising follow the instructions here.
3.3. Controlling Cookies
4. Information Use and Sharing
- Contractual necessity.
We process personal data as is necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations in our Terms and Conditions and so as to provide services and products to you.
- Your consent.
We will process your personal data when you have expressly consented to the processing and you can withdraw your consent at any time. We rely on your consent to send marketing information or to disclose your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Our or our affiliate businesses’ legitimate interests:
We will process your data if it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of our parent company, subsidiaries, and service providers.
- Publicly available information.
We may collect and user information that has expressly been made public
- Legal Requirements:
We will process personal information as is necessary to comply with any legal obligation including exercising or defending our rights.
We will use your information to supply information and provide services or products requested by you including for example fulfilling orders placed on the site. We may share your information to our commercial partners for this purpose as this is in our legitimate interest to improve our services. We may personal data to our investors, sponsors or advertiser of the site. We do this as it is in our legitimate interest to understand how users interact with our website, services and products and what we can do improve quality and efficiency of our services.
Keeping the website safe and secure
We will process personal data for safety and security purposes including for prevention of fraud, crime or infringement of intellectual property rights. We believe it is in our legitimate interest to promote security and safety of personal data and our services and we may therefore process personal data for this purposes.
5. Data Subject’s Rights
The European Union General Data Protection provides certain rights to EU/EEA residents in respect of the processing of personal data. If you a resident of the EU/EEA, you are entitled to the following rights in connection to personal data we hold about you.
- Right of access and control personal data. You have the right to obtain from us information as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed including, the purposes of processing, sets of personal data processed, the parties to whom data will be or have been disclosed, data retention period.
- Right to restriction of processing where basing on the inaccuracy of data or the lawfulness of processing.
- Right to correction where personal data is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to deletion of personal data.
- Right to have your data transmitted to other service providers.
In order to uphold data security and prevent or minimize the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, Yatebts.com has implemented technical and organisational processes include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, pseudonymisation and anonymization of unique online identifiers and as well as putting in place data access control and confidentiality policies. Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain data security, we do not offer any warranty of data security and we encourage you too to take steps to protect personal information you submit online.
7. How Long We Keep Data
We will keep your data only as is necessary to provide our services to you and as long as your consent for use of the data subsists. To comply with the GDPR, we have also adopted a strict policy on data retention. We will keep personal data only for the period of time permitted under the law. We will destroy or delete all personal data which is no longer needed or whose retention period has expired. If you have consented to the use of information for marketing purposes, we will continue to use the data you provided for that purpose until you opt-out of receiving such communications.
8. Share and Disclosure
9. California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
10. Children’s Online Privacy
To be eligible for our services, users must be of 18 years of age. To comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect information from persons who are under the age of 13. If you are a minor, you should not submit any personal information to us and you must obtain appropriate guidance and consent of your parent or guardian before using the site or services.
We may update this policy from time to time. In case of major changes, we will notify you with through the email you provided to us. Please review this Policy regularly because it determines how and why your personal data is collected.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning this Policy or our data collection and uses activities including your right to access your information, please contact us through email at email@example.com or write to us at: 1-5 David Praporgescu, Et 5 Ap 10, Bucharest, Romania.